Lampeter is a historic market and university town in the heart of the Teifi Valley, Ceredigion, Wales. We’re a small town, with a population of 2,970 in 2011 and home to the University of Wales Trinity St David, the Welsh Quilt Centre and one of Wales’ oldest rugby clubs. We’re part of Y Fro Gymraeg, meaning that Welsh is a community language here with an Eisteddfod and our own papur bro, Clonc.
- Late night Christmas Shopping (6 December, from 4pm)
- People’s Market (8 December 10am – 1pm, Victoria Hall)
- Poultry Show (21 December 8.30am, Victoria Hall)
- People’s Market (22 December 10am – 1pm, Victoria Hall)
- Gwyl Gwrw a Seidr Llambed (16 Chwefror 1200 – 11pm, Neuadd y Celfyddydau)
- Gorymdaith Gwyl Dewi (2 Mawrth)