Lampeter is a historic market and university town at the western edge of the Cambrian Mountains and in the heart of the Teifi Valley, Ceredigion, Wales. We’re a small town, with a population of 2,970 in 2011 and home to the University of Wales Trinity St David, the Welsh Quilt Centre and one of Wales’ oldest rugby clubs. We’re part of Y Fro Gymraeg, meaning that Welsh is a community language here with an Eisteddfod and our own papur bro, Clonc.
- Welsh Government Rules
- Latest information from Public Health Wales
- NHS Direct Wales Coronavirus COVID-19 Symptom Checker
- Ceredigion County Council Civid-19 information
- Guidelines for using our parks
Community Information (external)
- Lampeter Corona Virus Support Group – (Community help group)
- Help from Bro Dderi YFC
- Community News website – Clonc 360
- Events in the University
- Events in Victoria Hall.