Lampeter is a historic market and university town at the western edge of the Cambrian Mountains and in the heart of the Teifi Valley, Ceredigion, Wales. We’re a small town, with a population of 2,970 in 2011 and home to the University of Wales Trinity St David, the Welsh Quilt Centre and one of Wales’ oldest rugby clubs. We’re part of Y Fro Gymraeg, meaning that Welsh is a community language here with an Eisteddfod and our own papur bro, Clonc.
- Armistice Day (11th November 11am, Harford Square)
- People’s Market (23th November, 10am – 1pm – Victoria Hall)
- University Christmas Fayre (23rd November, 1200 – 4pm, University Arts Hall)
- Christmas Late Night Opening (28th November, 4.30pm)
- Plygain Service (2nd December, 7pm – University Chapel)
- Ysgol Bro Pedr Christmas Fayre (3rd December 6pm – Ysgol Bro Pedr)
- Mayor’s tea party for the elderly (4th December, 3pm – Victoria Hall)
- People’s Market (14th December, 10am – 1pm – Victoria Hall)
- Carol, Cerdd a Chan Service (14th December, 7pm – St Peter’s Church)
- Poultry Show (23rd December 8.30am – Victoria Hall)
- People’s Market (11 January, 10am – 1pm – Victoria Hall)
- People’s Market (25 January, 10am – 1pm – Victoria Hall)
- People’s Market (8 February, 10am – 1pm – Victoria Hall)
- Lampeter Beer and Cider Festival (15 February, 1200-2300 University Arts Hall)
- People’s Market (22 February, 10am – 1pm – Victoria Hall)
- St David’s Day Parade (29th February, 11am – meet at Ysgol Bro Pedr)
- Cwmann and District Male Choir Concert
- Community News Website – Clonc 360
- Information on events at the University of Wales Trinity Saint David.
- Information on events at the Victoria Hall.