Lampeter is a historic market and university town at the western edge of the Cambrian Mountains and in the heart of the Teifi Valley, Ceredigion, Wales. We’re a small town, with a population of 2,970 in 2011 and home to the University of Wales Trinity St David, the Welsh Quilt Centre and one of Wales’ oldest rugby clubs. We’re part of Y Fro Gymraeg, meaning that Welsh is a community language here with an Eisteddfod and our own papur bro, Clonc.
Information related to Wales Covid-19 ‘Firebreak’ restrictions 23 October – 9 November
You must STAY AT HOME unless you have a ‘reasonable excuse’ to leave such as work or shopping for essentials
- Welsh Government Rules
- Latest information from Public Health Wales
- NHS Direct Wales Coronavirus COVID-19 Symptom Checker
- Ceredigion County Council Civid-19 information
- Guidelines for using our parks
Many non-essential businesses will be closed but essential services will continue
- Lampeter Town Council Information Leaflet detailing help available and local businesses and services still operating.
- Bus routes are operating reduced timetables – T1 timetable – Traveline Cymru infomation
To submit an amendment to this information, please e-mail email@example.com
Community Information (external)
- Lampeter Corona Virus Support Group – (Community help group)
- Help from Bro Dderi YFC
- Community News website – Clonc 360
- Events in the University
- Events in Victoria Hall.