Lampeter is a historic market and university town in the heart of the Teifi Valley, Ceredigion, Wales. We’re a small town, with a population of 2,970 in 2011 and home to the University of Wales Trinity St David, the Welsh Quilt Centre and one of Wales’ oldest rugby clubs. We’re part of Y Fro Gymraeg, meaning that Welsh is a community language here with an Eisteddfod and our own papur bro, Clonc.
- People’s Market (22nd June, 10am – 1pm – Victoria Hall)
- Sponsored walk for the Eisteddfod Ceredigion 2020 appeal (23rd June, 1pm, meet at the Rugby Club)
- Cymanfa Cyhoeddi Eisteddfod Ceredigion 2020 (26th June, 7pm, Capel Soah)
- Strawberries and Cream event with Cor Meibion Cwmann a’r Cylch (28 June, 7pm, Lampeter Bowls Club)
- Hafan Deg Fete (29th June, 2pm, Hafan Deg)
- Gig ‘An Evening with Martin Carthy‘ (29th June, 8pm Victoria Hall) – organised by Lampeter Herbs & Folk
- Lampeter Agricultural Show (6th July, Pontfaen fields)
- People’s Market (13th July, 10am – 1pm – Victoria Hall)
- Catrin Finch a Seckou Keita Gig (20th July, 7.30pm, Arts Hall) – organised by Lampeter Herbs & Folk
- Lampeter Food Fest (27th July, 10am, University Campus)
- People’s Market (27th July, 10am – 1pm – University Campus)
- Lampeter Carnival (3rd August)
- Lampeter Herbs & Folk Conference (16th – 20th August)
- Twmpath in aid of the Eisteddfod Ceredigion 2020 appeal, (19th August, University Arts Hall) – organised by Lampeter Herbs & Folk
- Eisteddfod Rhys Thomas James Pantyfedwen (24th – 26th August – Ysgol Bro Pedr)
- Community News Website – Clonc 360
- Information on events at the University of Wales Trinity Saint David.
- Information on events at the Victoria Hall.
- Mount Walk will be closed between 0930 and 1730 on 19th and 20th of June for Dwr Cymru works